A pandemic world requires a lot of adaptations to hygienic measures, official rules, and our own ethics to go by. We look forward to our very first festival, but the organization of such an event will require non-stop adaptations of the festival set-up, and compliance by our visitors, professional crew, and team. Please read this information carefully to know how things will be organized and what you’ll have to agree on to participate in HaniBal Festival.
Obviously, the goal of setting the boundaries and conditions for the festival will create opportunities, freedom, and a system for not only protecting yourself but also others in society.
HaniBal is a covid safe ticket event.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT
Below you can read the general policy about Coivd-19. At this moment you don’t need any test or certificate to show on a spot of the event. We will write if anything changes but for safety, you can do voluntarily a test before the event.
It seems, social dancing at evening parties and switching partners during classes will be possible. In case of changes concerning health measures and regulations, we will have to implement additional rules of social contact.
- We request that you follow the general hygiene measures:
- Stay home if you have a sickness or cold!
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly, especially before and after class and in between dances.
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow or into a paper towel. Dispose of the papers immediately in a trash can.
- We insist you avoid close contact with people outside the festival, to reduce the risk of infection and spreading. We consider all participants and crew being part of a closed social bubble.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Always follow the instructions of the organizers.
- Inform us if you test COVID positive and have participated in one of our activities during the time of the festival!
- We’ll do our best to provide as much safety and peace of mind to everyone involved. Last but not least, we’ll ensure you will be reminded of the spontaneous thrill and joy of dancing to live music.
- Organizator will take care of hand sanitizer during the festival.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand that legal situations and covid-measures might change at any given moment.
- If a participant is not allowed to travel due to government restrictions, we will offer a 70% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or a pass transfer after we have processed the request. You will be required to send proof of covid-related restrictions.
- If a participant is not allowed to travel due to POSITIVE Covid – 19 test result, we will offer a 70% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or a pass transfer after we have processed the request. You will be required to send proof of positive testing for Covid-19.
- In case we have to cancel the event ourselves due to force majeure we will organize a 70% refund (minus administrative and backup costs) or allow pass transfer after we have processed the request.
- We will not be able to refund any other costs such as housing, transport, and other expenses related to your planned visit to HaniBal Festival.